*Discontinued* Warmup 4iE-V04BL Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat in Black
The Warmup 4iE Wi-Fi is the smartest floor heating thermostat available combining easy control and cost savings in a beautiful package for all floor heating systems.
Available in black or white, the full-color screen is crystal-clear with fully adjustable brightness and backgrounds you control - even upload your own picture for a custom touch. Plus, you can choose the screen layout: large temperature, large time, or minimalist (small everything).
Access the 4iEv04’s intuitive menus via the touchscreen or the MyHeating app to take full advantage of SmartGeo technology to reduce energy costs while ensuring your floor is always the right temperature. Smart Wi-Fi means easy programming, the weather forecast on your screen, and control from phone, tablet, or desktop. Or easily integrate via Alexa, Google Assistant, or other IFTTT smart home technologies.
The 4iE is not just smart, it's also safe and versatile. Built-in GFCI protection, for use on either 120V or 240V systems, up to 15 Amps and temperature sensing via air or floor sensors, or a combination means you can optimize your environment.
A non-Wi-Fi version is also available: see the 4iEv03 here.
- Pre-programmed, yet fully customizable plus easy setup via intuitive menus
SmartGeo means your thermostat learns over time and adjusts your heating accordingly - if you want to enable it - for truly optimal, automatic heating management
- Full-Color 3.5” touchscreen is customizable
- Master/Relay mode means the 4iE can control other 4iE’s or stand-alone relays*
- Control most radiant heating systems, electric floor heating, baseboard heaters, even most hydronic systems using the included floor or built-in air sensor
- 2 colors, Cloud White or Onyx Black, with beveled chrome edges
- 3 Year Warranty and lifetime 24/7 tech support
- 10 Ft floor sensor included which can be extended 90 Ft on site
*Master/Relay mode requires low voltage wire connection between thermostat(s) and relay(s) and allows the temperature to be sensed at one location only. Used for large areas that require multiple circuits in the same zone; each relay or stat requires a circuit. Built-in 15A can be extended with RL-240-25A and RL-120-25A relays for an additional 25A load switching capability