QuietWarmth Radiant Floor Heating Film is an ultra-thin and flexible radiant floor heating product engineered to deliver the ultimate in thermal comfort by gently warming all types of floating floors with ultra-energy efficiency and low cost consumption (12W per square foot).
• Fast & Easy installation with 15 Ft power lead
• No self-leveling mortar needed!
• 0.016" thin (will not raise floor height)
• Can be cut to fit the length of your floor with a pair of scissors
• Disperses fast, more evenly radiant floor heat
• Spot heat - place the mats where you want heat
• Consumes less power than traditional wired radiant heat systems
• For use with floating floors only
All QuietWarmth products are configured with factory attached connections & suitable for all types of renovation or new construction projects. Ideally suited for click-together materials like laminate, solid and engineered wood, luxury vinyl flooring, and floating tile like Snapstone®, Avaire®, and Eclipse®.
(Not intended for traditional tile or glue down floors please see QuietWarmth Radiant Heat Film for Traditional Tile & Glue-Down Flooring)
Click-together materials like laminate, solid and engineered wood, luxury vinyl, and floating tile like Snapstone, Avaire, and Eclipse